« Home | One of my favorite spots » | Collars » | Peach and Aria » | Peach and Socrates » | Family » | Meet Peaches » 

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 

My day


Mom says I'm spoiled, I'm not sure what that means, but this is how I spend my morning after I eat. I lay in bed for a little while, but not for long. I go outside with Aria and Socrates, the other two furkids that live here. On most days I go for at least one walk to the pond and swim and chase the ducks. I love when the school bus full of kids comes by to pet me everyday. Imagine all those kids coming out of that bus just to pet me! Also I enjoy when mom takes me to Petco to get my food. She says I'm a picky eater, but I love Natural Balance. Sometimes before Petco she takes me to the dog park, its just down the street from Petco and I can't believe all the humans that go there to pet me and there furkids want to play with me! And every night after Aria gets her massage for her hips, I wait right in line behind her for mine too!